Mission: The Ilderton Agricultural Society is committed to celebrating our community, our achievements in agriculture and creative arts, and our rural lifestyle.
The IAS consists of a membership of about ~300 and is managed by an elected board of sixteen directors. The Ilderton Fair is entirely run by volunteers that form committees for the different competitions and events.
To encourage an awareness of agriculture and to promote improvements in the quality of life of persons living in our community by:
- researching the needs of the agricultural community and developing programs to meet those needs
- holding agricultural exhibitions featuring competitions for which prizes may be awarded
- promoting the conservation of natural resources
- encouraging the beautification of the agricultural community
- supporting and providing facilities to encourage activities intended to enrich rural life